Sometimes it's helpful to use elements of our brand to do things like:
- Prepare an agenda for a staff training
- Post a link to our product on your website
- Add to a press release for your district
"Brand features" include our trademarks, logos, web pages, screenshots, and other distinctive elements). A few simple rules on their use:
- All brand features are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Brand features may not be altered, edited or misrepresented.
- Superimposing graphics, photos, or adding copy to brand features is not allowed.
- Permission is not required for using unaltered brand features for an instructive or illustrative purpose. However, using a brand feature in connection with advertising your own product is not allowed, except by partner companies and by special agreement.
Please contact us with any questions about using brand features, or to request permission to use them in a special way.