SameGoal is seeking Outside Sales Representatives to expand SameGoal's user base within given territories. To apply, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- Cold call and email prospective K-12 customers (districts, charters, educational agencies).
- Complete web-based and onsite product demonstrations.
- Complete web-based and onsite training sessions.
- Attend relevant local, regional and statewide conferences.
- Conduct product demonstrations and information sessions at conferences.
- Meet with existing customers as needed for account management or referral-based sales.
- Meet and coordinate with local sales and support partners within state.
- Regional business development.
- Track sales activities in company CRM.
We are a distributed team with a daily morning call over Google Hangout.
- Collaborate with Implementation Team to ensure successful onboarding of new clients.
- Collaborate with Technical Team to ensure product continuously meets on-the-ground needs.
- Collaborate with Operations Team to execute sales and marketing campaigns from time to time.
- Enjoys meeting with prospective and existing users
- Positive, confident, proactive work ethic
- Exercises good judgement in ambiguous or political situations
- Excellent follow-through
- Team player
- Strong presentation skills
- Confident training users on an online application
- Entrepreneurial, excited to be the local face of SameGoal in a given territory
- Familiarity with K-12 market a plus
- Past sales experience preferred
Ready to join us? Learn more about SameGoal, benefits and our commitment to diversity.