SameGoal is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in re-shaping education technology. To apply, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Architect and develop significant infrastructure projects
- Debug complex systems to isolate and resolve problems quickly
- Mentor junior engineers to increase their productivity and foster a highly collaborative environment
- Develop key new features & functionality end-to-end including modification to our frontend and backend
- Lead tactical engineering projects to streamline operations across the company
- Keep our users happy with a user-friendly, low latency, highly stable application experience
- B.S. in Computer Science; M.S. preferred
- 5+ years of Software Engineering experience ; 10 preferred
- Nuanced knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages: Go(lang), Python, C/C++, or JS
- Positive, confident, proactive work ethic
- Ability to plug into existing code bases quickly
- Breaks down large problems into small commits
- Detail oriented, delivering at production quality
Ready to join us? Learn more about SameGoal, benefits and our commitment to diversity.