Local help desk information (eg for a local support partner or district staff) entered in district settings is displayed to all logged in district users when they click their username (top right), and select Help. Local helpdesk information appears above general SameGoal help desk information on the support page.
To add or update local help desk information:
- Visit Settings > District Information > Details.
- Click the add Local Help Desk Contact Information button.
- Enter information such as title, hours, phone and email.
- If there are multiple local help resources, you may add additional entries by clicking the button again.
- Delete any unnecessary entries by clicking the X for each as needed.
- Updates to local help desk information will autosave. You may view your changes live on the support page.
You must be logged in to see local help desk information listed.