Training is available from both SameGoal and many local support partners. If your training is to be performed by a local support partner, please contact them for scheduling and additional information.
For training provided by SameGoal directly, we suggest:
- Each user should have access to their own computer during training in order to work and follow along on their own (libraries or computer labs are often good onsite locations).
- Trainings are typically capped at 25 staff.
- Regular user trainings generally run 2 hours long.
- Administrative trainings generally run 1.5 hours long.
- Trainings cancelled less than 24 hours in advance are not refundable or transferrable (please be mindful during winter of possible snow days).