From time to time throughout the school year, an IEP may need to be amended.
- Visit the IEP to be amended.
- If the IEP has not yet been marked complete, mark the IEP complete now. Then re-visit the document.
- Click the blue Amend button at the top. This creates a formal amendment of the IEP.
- Change MEETING TYPE to AMENDMENT. NOTE: Some districts also change MEETING DATE to the date of the amendment. DO NOT change the start date of the IEP.
- Make the changes required to the IEP in this amendment.
- Add a new row to the amendment table on the bottom of the cover page describing the changes.
- Re-mark this document complete.
Repeat this process each time an IEP must be amended.