Document alerts for IEPs, 504s, WEPs, and WAPs can be found in certain Student Management Systems (SIS). When you click on one of the alert icons, a summary of the requested document will appear in SameGoal's document viewer.
To view alerts in Infinite Campus
- Log into your Infinite Campus account.
- Search for the student you wish to view an alert for.
- Click the "Index" tab at the top left.
- Click the "Student Information" dropdown.
- Then click the "Special Ed" dropdown.
- Select an option from below the "Special Ed" dropdown. If the student does not have an active document in SameGoal a message will appear stating that there is no active document.
To view alerts in PowerSchool
- Log into your PowerSchool account.
- Search for a student who has a 504, WEP, or WAP.
- At the top of the page to the right of "Quick Lookup" there will be clickable alerts available for that student (e.g. If the student has an active 504 plan, you can click the blue "504" to view the document in SameGoal's document viewer).
Only plans that are complete and are currently active will appear in the alerts.