Authoring Documents in SameGoal
Text Editing Features
- Bold, italic, underline
- Font faces and styles
- Font colors and backgrounds
- Table insertion
- Strikethrough, subscript, superscript
- Copy/paste from other programs without loosing formatting
- Ability to remove text formatting when necessary
Store Frequently Used Text
- Store ("bank") frequently used text for every text field in forms across the program.
- Rather than re-type, click to insert pre-stored values.
- Stored values can include multi-page templates.
- Gender and pronouns are automatically converted to match the student you are authoring the form for at text insertion time.
- Text may be stored at both the user and district level.
- Work easily from anywhere - we're web-based!
- Student and parent demographics pre-populate forms. Reduce double entry and prevent errors.
- Information automatically copies between forms where relevant.
- Easy, intuitive navigation between students and documents.
- In-screen editing of forms looks much like generated printed form.
- Auto-save ensures documents save automatically.
Progress Reports, "At a Glance" Forms
- Progress reports are automatically generated from goals and objectives of completed IEPs.
- Progress reports can stay incomplete and editable year-long while completed IEPs are read-only.
- Progress reports can be printed in multiple formats.
- "At a Glance" forms are automatically generated from IEPs, which can be distributed to general education teachers.
Preview, Print, Download, Email
- Preview forms before printing.
- Program generates PDFs of all documents.
- PDFs may be downloaded for saving on your own computer.
- PDFs may be emailed as attachments as necessary.