Document Collaboration in SameGoal
- A team forms around each document, with one lead and many additional team members.
- The lead team member manages each overall document and access to it, while additional team members contribute.
- An unlimited number of collaborators can be added to a document.
- Team members may include all stakeholders, including special education teachers, school psychologists and related service providers.
- Since SameGoal is completely online, staff members across buildings, the county, or even the state can login to collaboratively write documents.
- Simple "read", "read/write", "manage" document permissions for all collaborators.
- Users can work on the same document at the same time - no "lock-out".
- Built-in workflow mechanisms prevent common problems, such as creating duplicate documents or editing completed documents.
- Documents may be projected during parent or staff meetings to easily make edits in real-time.