SameGoal is a yearly subscription, with a one-time setup fee. Subscription pricing is generally determined by your organization's ADM. Prices may vary based on promotions or volume discounts in your area. Additionally, multi-year subscriptions receive preferential pricing. Training (optional) is priced in half-day increments. Online training is generally half the price of onsite training.
- Ability to author all special education documents for each student for the academic year
- Access from anywhere with an internet connection
- Unlimited number of users
- Automatic, no-cost form updates to address changes in state and federal requirements
- Seamless "drop-in" of new, user-driven features throughout the school year
- Unlimited access to support Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm EST for all users
- Online help guides
- Database maintenance and automatic backups
- Advanced configuration options (e.g. integrations, LDAP)
- Initial account configuration
- Assistance planning your transition
- Bulk import of student and staff information
- Assisting your IT staff with any advanced configuration options desired
Onsite training is often scheduled during district in-service days, and is held in a computer lab onsite. Online training is a good alternative to onsite training if you only have a small handful of staff members writing documents.
Contact us to request a quote.