Enhanced EMIS Reports
November 4, 2020
Newly enhanced EMIS reports are now available in SameGoal by visiting Reports (left menu) > Special Education > EMIS. Enhancements include:
- Valid/Invalid record filter - EMIS reports may now be run to include valid records, invalid records, or both.
- Invalid records populate an error reason in the "Errors" column of the web report so they may be easily surfaced and resolved.
- A “Doc” link is provided in the left-most column for each EMIS record in reports, making it easy to inspect and resolve source data.
- Building filter - Run EMIS reports per building.
- Additional filters - Run EMIS reports for students with specific "District Enrollment" or "Program Enrollment" statuses when necessary.
- Improved speed - EMIS report generation times are significantly decreased, saving administrative time.