Student Filtering on List Pages
December 16, 2022
Users can now visit any list page that includes more than one student within SameGoal (ie Caseload, All, and Users Documents Pages) and type in a comma separated student ID list. This feature allows for quicker search of specific students when doing case management.
By default, when visiting any list page, all available students are visible based on a user's permission setting. To filter on specific students:
- Visit the desired list page (ie Caseload, All, and Users Documents Pages).
- Click the Student ID(s) box in the blue bar.
- Paste in a comma separated list of students you wish to view. Tip: You can expand the box to view your list if it is larger than the viewable window.
- Click out of the Student ID(s) box to engage the filter.
- Only the filtered students' documents will be visible
- To return to the default view of all available students, remove the list of student ID numbers from the Student ID(s) box.