A list of all active forms in your district may be found by visiting Settings > Forms.
Deleting a form:
- Will remove the form from the dropdown of forms that may be created
- Will remove the form from any filter buttons (you will no longer be able to filter a list by the given form)
- Will NOT delete any documents originally created with the form
- Visit Settings > Forms.
- Check the form(s) you wish to delete/deactivate.
- Click the button Actions > Delete.
- The form will no longer appear in the list.
- Visit Settings (left menu) > Forms.
- Check the deleted checkbox in the gray bar. Click the Search button.
- Check the form(s) you wish to undelete/reactivate.
- Click the button Actions > Undelete.
- Remove the check from the deleted checkbox. Click the Search button again.
- The form will now appear in the active forms list.
assignment_turned_in Try it out
- Delete a form.
- Undelete the same form.