Specifying a form name is necessary for some integrations.
- Exact form names for each type of document vary per state.
- When using a form name in a URL for an integration, the string must be URL encoded.
To find a form name:
- Login to SameGoal with an administrative account.
- Visit Settings > Forms. All forms used in your account are listed.
- URL encode the form name to use it in a URL. Examples:
- IEP at a Glance = IEP%20at%20a%20Glance
- Individualized Education Plan = Individualized%20Education%20Plan
- Evaluation Team Report = Evaluation%20Team%20Report
- 504 Plan = 504%20Plan