SameGoal network requirements:
- 220.127.116.11/27 [18.104.22.168 - 22.214.171.124]
- 126.96.36.199/27 [188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206]
- The SameGoal web application is hosted from samegoal.com and connects to third level *.samegoal.com domains such as sX.samegoal.com and media.samegoal.com.
- Third level domain names are dynamically generated and will change over time. When configuring firewalls or content filters add a wildcard domain (*.samegoal.com) domain instead of a list of specific third level hostnames.
- Some external links, such as those included in emails, use the SameGoal link shortening service hosted at smgl.cm.
- HTTPS (port 443) - All SameGoal web and API traffic is encrypted over HTTPS. SameGoal does not send traffic over HTTP (port 80).
- SameGoal implements a domain wide HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) policy (including subdomains) that is preloaded into web browsers. This prevents the need for HTTP to HTTPS redirects over port 80.
- SFTP (port 22) - SameGoal's bulk file transfer SFTP server (sftp.samegoal.com)