sg-sftp.sh is a script recommended for routine/automatic uploads.
- Supported platforms: Mac™ and Linux™
- Connection requirements: Use your OpenSSH-style public key (id_rsa.pub) and OpenSSH-style private key (id_rsa) to connect.
- Download sg-sftp.sh
- Open a command terminal. Change directory to the location where sg-sftp.sh is saved.
- Run the script from the command line. Example: jsmith@debian:~/iepanywhere$ ./sg-sftp.sh
- Scroll up in the terminal to read the instructions. Enter the prompts.