Document authors, collaborators, and meeting participants may electronically sign forms requiring signatures in SameGoal.
Electronic signatures are turned on by default and is a district-wide setting. Administrative users can disable this feature by following the steps below.
- Visit Settings > District Information > Details
- Check the Disable Electronic Signatures checkbox
If electronic signatures are enabled for your district, you will see a box with a pen icon next to it in each place in a document a signature is required.
- Visit the section of the document that requires signatures.
- Have each signer answer any questions relevant to the signature they are about to apply (eg. granting consent).
- Click on the Signature field. An Adopt and Sign dialog box will appear.
- Type the full name of the signer in the Full Name field.
- Click the Draw Signature box. If using a desktop or laptop computer, use your mouse or trackpad to draw your signature. If using a tablet, phone, or touch screen laptop, use your finger to draw your signature. To clear and redraw your signature, click the Clear button.
- Click Adopt and Sign to apply your signature to the document. Click Cancel if you instead wish to discard your electronic signature information.
assignment_turned_in TRY IT OUT
- Add a signature to an incomplete document that requires signatures.