Each SameGoal district has a district-specific login page. This login page is located at https://samegoal.com/iep/a/<domain>. The domain for your district is most commonly your email domain. We recommend districts provide a link to the district-specific login page for their users.
Example User: Bob Smith, who works at Happy Meadow City School District (email address firstname.lastname@example.org), would login as follows:
- Navigate to your district-specific login page (eg https://samegoal.com/iep/a/happymeadow.k12.oh.us).
- Confirm you are on the correct page by looking at the name of the district (eg "Happy Meadow City School District") and your login page check icon (eg "green shield") at the top of the Sign In box.
- Enter your username (eg "bsmith") and password (eg "bsmith's password").
- Click the blue Sign In button.
If you are unable to locate your district-specific login page, you may search to find it using the district directory.
- When on the SameGoal home page click the Sign In button at the top right corner of the screen. Alternatively, you may browse to the district directory page.
- Search for your district by typing the district name, city or domain name into the search box.
- Click on your district name in the listed districts.
- Follow the steps for logging in from the District-Specific Login Page above to login.
If you are on the incorrect district-specific login page, click the Change district
link to go back to the district directory page.
lightbulb TIPCheck Caps Lock is not on.
lightbulb TIPMake sure you recognize your login page check icon (on the top right of the Sign In box).
lightbulb TIPIf your district uses LDAP authentication/Active Directory, SameGoal does not store your password and instead asks your district's central server if the information you entered is correct. If your district's central server is down, you will not be able to login to SameGoal the same as other district applications. If you need your password reset, please reach out to your district IT for assistance.
lightbulb TIPIf you continue having problems logging in, please reach out to an administrative user or email us from your district email account with the subject "Login Support".
assignment_turned_in TRY IT OUT
- Login from your district-specific domain.