Districts often project SameGoal during parent meetings to collaboratively edit and review documents. Meeting Mode:
- Maximizes the available screen and hides other students
- Shows all document sections top to bottom
- Allows you to temporarily sign out of chat
To enter Meeting Mode:
- Visit the document you might project during a meeting.
- Hover your mouse over the vertical line border that separates the left menu from the right pane. Your mouse will become a dragger with two arrows. Double click the border, or drag to cover up students on the left.
- Click the two upward pointing carrots next to the printer icon to increase the screen availale for editing the document.
- If the document has multiple sections, click the All tab to view all sections top to bottom.
Repeat the above steps to revert back to your original settings.
assignment_turned_in Try it out
- Enter Meeting Mode for an IEP.
- Exit Meeting Mode for an IEP.