Building Filtering on List Pages
March 10, 2023
We recently added multiple ways to filter on list pages that include more than one student to allow for quicker, more granulated searches for specific students and form types within different date ranges.
To add even more granularity, users can now also filter on buildings. By default, when visiting any list page, all buildings are visible based on a user's permission setting. To filter on specific buildings:
- Visit the desired list page (ie Caseload, All, and Users Documents Pages).
- Click the Buildings Filter dropdown menu in the blue bar.
- Click the Clear link.
- Scroll through the available buildings or type the name of the desired building in the Search bar. As you type all possible buildings that match your typing will appear.
- Click the checkbox next to the building you would like to view. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until all desired buildings have been selected.
- Click OK.
- Only the selected buildings will now be visible. To go back to the default view of all form types, visit the Building Filter dropdown menu > click the Select all link > click OK.
: If a student does not have a building specified on their basics tab, their building will appear as "none assigned