Administrators may add an unlimited number of users (including external related service providers).
- Visit Users in the left menu.
- Click the +add link in the blue bar.
- Enter the basic information required (anything with a * next to it). If the user should be an administrator, check the Admin account box. If your district uses user groups, add the appropriate user group(s). Tip: If district is using LDAP authentication, verify username entered in SameGoal matches the username on the district central LDAP server.
- Click the Add user button.
- You will be redirected to the user's Details tab. You may enter general information about the user to assist with management. This information is autosaved.
The Email(if different from email@example.com)
field is an optional field and can be left blank.
If when you are creating a new user, you receive the error "This user already exists", the username is taken. Hit the back
link and search for the username. If there are no results, try to do the search again without the username and with the first name and last name reversed. If you find the new user, click their name and update their information in the Basics Tab
. If the search still came back with no results, click the deleted
checkbox in the blue bar and search again. Sometimes the user may have been deleted by accident. If found, you can undelete
assignment_turned_in TRY IT OUT
Add a new regular user with the below details:
- First Name - Test
- Last Name - User
- Username - yourusername(and your favorite numbers)
- Password - Te5t&UsE12^