SameGoal includes many standard reports in varying formats. Report generation types include:
- html - HTML, or web reports, are helpful when reviewing associated documents and making any necessary corrections. These web reports contain links to users, students, and documents included in the report. When selecting HTML, the report will generate in a new tab. You may continue using the program by clicking into the previous tab. Hovering over the information bubble next to the title of the report will give you the criteria that was used for the report.
- csv and xlsx - CSV and XLSX reports are downloaded upon generation. These reports may be opened in MS EXCEL and further manipulated with sorting and filtering as needed.
- fixed - Fixed reports are downloaded upon generation. These reports are in a fixed-width format, generally most useful for state reporting.
To generate reports:
- Visit Reports in the left menu.
- A list of available reports will be displayed by category. Click through to find the applicable report.
- Select the settings you would like for your report.
- Generate the report by clicking the Run Report button.
Many reports include an Advanced
link to give users additional options.
- Advanced options include the ability to run reports based on a user-specified date documents are effective, specify a meeting date range, or both. Administrators may select time ranges, as well as run future (or historical) reports.
- Advanced options for caseload reports include the ability to include documents with or without attachments (helpful for districts which expect teachers to attach documentation).
- If advanced options are not specified for a given report, the report will default to including all documents effective as of the day the report is run, whether or not the document includes attachments.
assignment_turned_in TRY IT OUT
- Open an HTML report of caseloads (ie IEP/SP, ETR, etc).
- Download a CSV of Users in your district.
- Download a CSV of Goals that have a status of All and for all buildings.
- Filter the report from #3 by effective start date.