SameGoal includes many standard reports in varying formats. Report generation types include:
- html - HTML, or web reports, are helpful when reviewing associated documents and making any necessary corrections. These web reports contain links to users, students, and documents included in the report.
- csv - CSV reports are downloaded upon generation. These reports may be opened in MS EXCEL and further manipulated with sorting and filtering as needed.
- fixed - Fixed reports are downloaded upon generation. These reports are in a fixed-width format, generally most useful for state reporting.
To generate reports:
- Visit Reports.
- A list of available reports will be displayed. Scroll to find the applicable report.
- Generate the report by clicking the report format button on the right side of the row.
assignment_turned_in TRY IT OUT
- Open an HTML report of caseloads (ie IEP/SP, ETR, etc).
- Download a CSV of Users in your district.
- Download a CSV of Goals that have a status of All and for all buildings.
- Filter the report from #3 by effective start date.