Deleted documents may be restored by users with administrative access or document owners only.
- Visit All in the left menu.
- Visit view deleted in the blue bar.
- Page to the deleted document using the arrow on the top right.
lightbulb_outline TIP Administrative users see all deleted students which may be many pages to arrow through. After clicking the right arrow once, you can adjust the page number in the URL (at the very end of it) to through the pages more quickly.
- Check the deleted document in the list (in the box next to the document name).
- Click the Undelete button in the blue bar.
- When documents are deleted, they are also automatically marked complete so that other documents for that form type may subsequently be authored for the student. If the document requires further editing, also mark the document as incomplete.
assignment_turned_in TRY IT OUT
- Undelete a deleted document.
- Delete the undeleted document (instructions can be found on the Deleting Documents page in the User Guide.