Deleted documents may be restored by users with administrative access or document owners only. If you need a document undeleted and you are not the owner of the document, contact the document owner or an administrative user.
- Visit All in the left menu.
- Visit view deleted in the blue bar.
- Page to the deleted document using the arrow on the top right.
- Check the deleted document in the list (in the box next to the document name).
- Click the Undelete button in the blue bar.
- When documents are deleted, they are also automatically marked as complete so that other documents for that form type may subsequently be authored for the student. If the document requires further editing, also mark the document as incomplete (administrative users only).
assignment_turned_in TRY IT OUT
- Undelete the Progress Report that was deleted during the Deleting Documents Try It Out activities.