Validating a document will ensure that all required fields for the document has been filled in and the document is ready to be marked as completed. If there are any unresolved issues, the document cannot be marked completed.
- Find the document you wish to validate in Caseload, All or My Students in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the name of the document to open.
- Click the Check tab in the blue bar.
- Resolve any unresolved issues from the locations listed on the page.
- The locations are listed as follows: Document > Page > Section
- For example, IEP > Cover Page > MEETING DATE would be referring to the current document you are editing (IEP), the page (Cover page), and the section (MEETING DATE) that you need to resolve in order to complete the document. Fill in the meeting date on the cover page and this issue will disappear.
- Once all the issues have been resolved the message "There are currently no issues which will prevent you from completing this document" will appear on the Check tab, and validation is complete.
assignment_turned_in TRY IT OUT
- Visit an incomplete document. Visit the Check tab.
- Edit the document to remove 1-2 validation check errors.