Documents for which all information has been entered and the meeting (if any) has been completed should be marked complete in the program.
- Marking a document complete makes the document read-only.
- Attachments may still be added after completion (eg signed signature pages).
- Only the document Owner (or administrative user) may complete a document. If you do not have access to complete a given document, a checkbox will not be visible next to the document.
- You can view who the Owner of the document is on the Share tab along the top.
- Documents which have been marked complete may be reset to incomplete by an administrator if needed.
- After completing a document, document Owner will see a button to amend the document if necessary.
- In most cases, a new document of the same type of form may not be started until the last is completed.
- Information from complete documents is sometimes copied into future documents, so it is important to complete documents on a timely basis.
- Visit Caseload or All to find the document(s) you wish to complete.
- Check the document(s) you wish to complete.
- Locate the Actions menu button along the top. Select Complete from the menu.
- A lock icon will appear next to the document(s) which have been completed. This indicates the document is locked from editing (read-only).
assignment_turned_in Try it out
- Mark an incomplete document that passes all validation checks as as complete.