Amendments can only be created on completed IEPs and SPs by the document owners or an administrative user.
If a change is needed that does not require a formal amendment, mark the document incomplete. Only administrative users are allowed to reset documents to incomplete in order to ensure administrative oversight.
- Visit the completed IEP/SP you wish to amend.
- Click the blue Amend button in the blue bar along the top next to the student's name. This creates a formal amendment.
- Change MEETING TYPE to AMENDMENT.
- Complete the amendment table at the bottom of the cover page by clicking add Amendment.
- Make the stated changes to the document.
- Re-mark this document complete.
When an AIEP is marked complete, an AIEP event will be added to the document's EMIS at a Glance page.
Districts use different processes for meeting dates and how content should be updated. Please reach out to an administrative user in your district to confirm your process.
assignment_turned_in TRY IT OUT
- Create an amendment using a completed IEP.
- Once the amendment is marked complete, view the EMIS at a Glance page.