Formal amendments are only created on completed IEPs and Service Plans by each document owner or an administrative user.
If a correction is needed that DOES NOT require a formal amendment, mark the document incomplete. NOTE: Only administrative users are allowed to reset documents to incomplete in order to ensure administrative oversight.
- Visit the completed IEP/SP you wish to amend.
- Click the blue Amend button in the blue bar along the top next to the student's name. This creates a formal amendment.
- Enter amendment information. NOTE: This varies depending on your state's forms.
- Re-mark this document complete.
assignment_turned_in TRY IT OUT
- Create an amendment using a completed IEP.
- Enter changes and re-complete the IEP.