Brand features include our trademarks, logos, web pages, screenshots, and other distinctive elements.
It is sometimes helpful to use brand features to do things like:
- Add our logo to a press release for your district
- Post a link to SameGoal on your website
- Prepare an agenda for a staff training
A few simple rules on their use:
- All brand features are protected by applicable trademark, copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Brand features may not be altered, edited or misrepresented.
- Superimposing graphics, photos or adding copy to brand features is not allowed.
- Permission is not required for using unaltered brand features for an instructive or illustrative purpose. However, using a brand feature in connection with advertising your own product is not allowed, except by partner companies and by special agreement.